NS GP40-2 3046

Monday, November 24, 2003

“You know an EMD is broken if it is smoking”. Unknown

On Friday, November 21, 2003, I had a chance to get a quick glimpse of a pair of NS SD80MAC from my office window at work. What a site even though I was maybe half a mile away. From a distance, you could see a trail of evidence being omitted from the lead SD80MAC. At first, I thought that it was a GE leading since I could not hear the engines very clearly. But once it was able to clear all the building obstructing my view, I was very surprised to see a pair of NS SD80MAC’s tugging a long ore train on the Cleveland line. I wonder where the pair is heading to. It is not that often that you see a pair of NS SD80MAC’s in Cleveland. If you have the answer to this question, email me.

I am going to work really hard to update my weblog with at least 2 new post this week. So stayed tuned.

NateF40Amtrak



No comments: